Her diagnosis comes just a year after her mum's battle with the disease. Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow! It’s more cut-throat. Meáin Náisiúnta Seirbhíse Poiblí na hÉireann.

Emotional Lisa Maffia reveals her mum's terminal diagnosis as she faces agonising wait for the all clear. LISA MAFFIA - who rose to fame in So Solid Crew - has apologised on Instagram after accidentally telling her fans she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer, ... Saturday, 31st October 2020. So Solid Crew singer Lisa Maffia has apologised for a typing error in an Instagram post in which she said she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. In 2017 she returned with the single Wah Gwarn. HER diagnosis comes a year after her mother’s battle with the disease having beat cervical cancer in 2011, before being diagnosed a second time. "This is the third time that they've had to check my cells - makes me absolutely petrified," she added. News in Costa Blanca North – Alicante – Benidorm, News in Costa Blanca South – Torrevieja – Alicante.

You need to have a domineering personality to come into the music industry. ‘This is just a reminder to anyone that has maybe forgotten to get tested! Maffia had said on an Instagram story on Thursday: "Today, I'm at the hospital for a colposcopy. she continued. All rights reserved. If you have been affected by issues raised in this story, please visit: www.rte.ie/helplines. I didn’t finish my sentence. So Solid Crew’s Lisa Maffia is urging fans to get smear tests after revealing she has been diagnosed cervical cancer. ‘Just to rectify I don’t have cervical cancer. So Solid Crew’s Lisa Maffia is urging fans to get smear tests after revealing she has been diagnosed cervical cancer. Hundreds of people are getting in touch.’. She told her social media followers that she had been emotional over her mother and wasn't thinking. She had meant to say that the disease has affected her family.

A look at Lisa Maffia's dating history. "So without being upset anymore because everything is OK – I'm cool.".

You can reach us via email or phone. ‘So without being upset anymore because everything is OK – I’m cool.’. She later left So Solid Crew and went solo, releasing her album First Lady in 2003. Who is Lisa Maffia dating now?

No part of this website may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. © RTÉ 2020. "So this is just a message and wanted to share this with all of you, it's so important to make sure you keep up to date with our smear tests and any checks in general on your health and to be mindful of your health because it can happen to anyone. It’s not a game!’.

In a post on Instagram she said: ‘Today I’m at the hospital for a colposcopy. ‘Luckily for me I had a bunch of boys behind me and looking out for me. MORE : Sir David Jason was never meant to play Del Boy in Only Fools and Horses, MORE : Strictly Come Dancing: Emma Barton says EastEnders co-star Maisie Smith ‘blew her away’ after amazing opening dance, Celebrities react to US election 2020: Cardi B proudly dons ‘I voted’ stickers as Bella Hadid blasts Lil Pump, Chelsea Handler covers boobs with ‘I voted’ stickers in topless snap ahead of US election, US election 2020: Kim Kardashian votes as Kanye West backs himself to win, Borat shares ’emergency voting informations’ for women of America to stop ‘glorious Premier Trump’ from losing, Bella Hadid blasts ‘loser’ Lil Pump as he backs Donald Trump in US election, Sir David Jason was never meant to play Del Boy in Only Fools and Horses, Strictly Come Dancing: Emma Barton says EastEnders co-star Maisie Smith ‘blew her away’ after amazing opening dance. I didn’t look. SO Solid Crew star Lisa Maffia has opened up about her mum’s terminal cancer diagnosis as she faces an agonising wait for her own test results. View past relationships, dating news, rumors, net worth, and full biography. ‘I can’t believe I’ve just done that.

However after receiving ‘hundreds of messages’ from people showing their support, the (Oh No) Sentimental Things star followed it up with a tearful video explaining she had actually had abnormal cells that had to be ‘burned away’. Lisa Maffia has clarified her statement after telling fans she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer.

Lisa Maffia has detailed her agony over her mum's terminal cancer diagnosis, at a time when she is waiting for her own test results following a scare.. © 2018 EWN Media Group. The So Solid Crew singer had warned fans on Thursday that ‘it’s not a game’ and urged them to get regularly checked.

", "This is just a reminder to anyone that has maybe forgotten to get tested!"

In a later post, a tearful Maffia explained that she had meant to write: "I have cervical cancer in my family."

So Solid Crew star Lisa Maffia clarifies cervical cancer diagnosis comment: ‘I don’t have it, I had abnormal cells’ Sarah Deen Thursday 29 Oct 2020 3:04 pm. Lisa told Metro.co.uk that she never had any problems working with so many men in the music industry.

On October 29, 2020 Lisa revealed she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. 0. "It's not a game!". "I really, really do apologise to the hundreds of people saying they're sorry [to me]. Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. The All Over singer added: ‘This is the third time that they’ve had to check my cells, it makes me absolutely petrified.

Tara Rippin is a reporter for Spain’s largest English-speaking newspaper, Euro Weekly News, and is responsible for the Costa Blanca region. So Solid Crew boasted 30 members at the peak of their success including Ashley Walters, Harvey and Romeo Dunn. I panicked. I never miss a smear test and I unfortunately have cervical cancer, so I'm even more cautious. Share your story with us by emailing newsdesk@euroweeklynews.com, by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews. ‘So this is just a message and wanted to share this with all of you, it’s so important to make sure you keep up to date with our smear tests and any checks in general on your health and to be mindful of your health because it can happen to anyone. Last year, Lisa and six other celebrities took part in ITV’s All New Monty to raise cancer awareness.

I could always call on them whenever I was in trouble. ‘As a woman in the music industry I’ve never had to fight’, she revealed. "I don't have cervical cancer; I have abnormal cells," she clarified. Your privacy is ensured in base of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). +34 951 38 61 61 sales@euroweeklynews.com. You have entered an incorrect email address! ‘But I’m quite domineering myself, I have to say. I had to look back on my phone to realise what was going on," she added. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered! BREAKING NEWS: UK Reports Highest COVID Deaths Since May, Cop who starred in fly-on-the-wall TV documentary jailed for child sex offences, 14-year-old girl arrested on suspicion of murder, A six-year-old girl has been brutally raped and murdered.

‘I said I had cervical cancer and I don’t, I had cancerous cells that needed to be burnt away. Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue to be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens. Lisa Marie Maffia October 4, 1972 – August 19, 2020 Resident of Capitola Lisa Marie Maffia went home to be with Jesus on August 19, 2020, after a two year battle with Appendiceal Cancer. When was Lisa Maffia diagnosed with cervical cancer? Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Lisa found fame as part of garage collective So Solid Crew, who stormed the UK charts with 21 Seconds in 2001.

Euro Weekly News Media Group, Avenida Ramon y Cajal 54, Edificio River Playa, Local 2, 29640 Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain.

I get right to the point and if I disagree with something I’ll say it. ‘I’m lucky enough to have that personality instilled in me from working with the So Solid Crew boys.’. She explained her mum had left her smear test for five years, oblivious to the fact cancerous cells were spreading throughout her body. Yesterday, the … In an appearance on Loose Women, Lisa told the panel her mother was told she had six months to live the first time she was diagnosed. I just had cells burnt away that could have turned cancerous. Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “So Solid Crew’s Lisa Maffia urges fans to get smear tests after cervical cancer diagnosis”. I’m also a proper tomboy as well which helps, I’m quite domineering and to the point. She revealed the news as she went to a Colposcopy appointment at hospital. I don’t know I wasn’t thinking.

The star said that she was terrified, but that the appointment was “quick and easy”. ‘Hundreds of people have sent me messages. She said she is “even more cautious” and reminded fans to get tested, stressing “it’s not a game”. 29 October 2020 @ 16:48. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. The 41-year-old's mother has terminal cervical cancer. Lisa Maffia apologises for mistakenly announcing on Instagram that she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer Updated / Thursday, 29 Oct 2020 17:07 Lisa Maffia - … I never miss a smear test and I unfortunately have cervical cancer so I’m even more cautious.

RTÉ.ie is the website of Raidió Teilifís Éireann, Ireland's National Public Service Media. I’ve had so many messages and I just wanna apologise I think I was emotional about my mum. RTÉ is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Lisa said: ‘I feel so guilty for not checking. HER diagnosis comes a year after her mother’s battle with the disease having beat cervical cancer in 2011, before being diagnosed a second time. As she went to a hospital Colposcopy appointment, Lisa, 41, took to Instagram to tell fans: “I never miss a smear test and I unfortunately have cervical cancer.”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.

Ms Paint Mods, Oman Mobile Number Directory, Mao Ni Novel, Continental Bulldog For Sale Usa, Jack Kilby Net Worth, Right Hand Man Lyrics Something Rotten Sheet Music, Youtiao Air Fryer, Mississippi Burning Full Movie Part 1, Aloe Vera Capsules Benefits, How Did Adam Belanger Die, Crunchyroll Pc Crack, John T Walton Cause Of Death, What Nationality Is John Avlon, Tubers Life Simulator Guide, Wanna Be A Baller, Spiderman Meme Generator, Finale Episode | You're My Boooyfriend | Choosing Her Boooyfriend, Short Essay About Politics And Governance, Unfortunate Spacemen Monster Egg, Gon Nen Back, Sonic Flash Games Bored Bro, Best Carat Size For Size 7 Finger, Mapp Brazing Torch Kit, Scott Pelley Net Worth, 2k20 Build Maker, Sean Cannell Age, Bitter Melon Capsules, Car Crash Palmerston North, Savage Model 64 Takedown, Iron On Patch With Heat Gun, Bruder Toys Northern Ireland, Home Alone 4 Tamilyogi, Luke James Wife, Monster Legends Ranking Up, Arabic Proverbs In English, Insert Picture Placeholder In Word, Persona 5 Calendar, How Did Robbie Knievel Jr Die, M40 Gas Mask, James Rutherford Lumley, Wet Song Lucci, Chandler Gamefowl Sabong, Why Does My Tiktok Profile Pic Keep Disappearing, Jim Kovaleski Wikipedia, Niko Price Gym, Pokemon Crystal Best Starter Reddit, Hoi4 師団編成 イタリア, Jesuit Education Civ 6, Five Pillars Of Islam Pdf, Neon 11x Butane Near Me, Rohan Gavaskar Net Worth, Junky Book Clueless,

Leave a Reply