My observation is that CA is a thing most shooters don’t see or notice, but I always have. I briefly touched on a few theories about their decision above, but, at the end of the day, I think it came down to money, and which rifle scope brand within the ATK family they felt had the chance to expand moving forward. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2015. Manufacturer Number: 800363 Finish: Matte Black Length: 10.31 Inches Weight: 27.33 ounces Weaver tactical riflescope 3-15 magnification 50mm objective lens Illuminated Enhanced MilDot Ranging reticle.36 Inches First focal plane, glass-etched reticle 6.8-11.3 field of view at 100 yards 10.52-3.34mm exit pupil 3.98 inch eye relief Shots track well to 700 yards (max I've take it). Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2017. just a great tough scope. A solid value for the money. I have bought several of them now. I would buy one at a good deal. Classic V-Series scopes are made in Japan to Weaver specifications and design. Where is it made? Although Weaver makes good scopes with good glass for the money involved, the brand as a whole hasn’t been updated in years. I do not expect to have to clean a new scope right out of the box. Based on my phone conversation with a Bushnell sales rep, it sounds like Weaver is not supporting the original Weaver warranty, so you would have to go to a 3rd party private repair facility (Such as the Iron Site facility I mentioned above) and pay to have your Weaver scope repair. The Weaver phone number now routes to Bushnell’s customer support. Weaver also went as far to ensure that all the parts that went into each Weaver scope were also made in the United States. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, WEAVER 800363 Tactical Riflescope, 3-15x50 Emdr Reticle, Matte, See all details for WEAVER 800363 Tactical Riflescope, 3-15x50 Emdr Reticle, Matte, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. And, perhaps the worst part of this situation is the fact that ATK is no longer repairing of fixing any Weaver scopes. Members. Durable and repeatable even when used on a truck gun or for NRL or PRS matches. It turns out that ATK decided that it no longer made financial sense to continue the Weaver brand of scope, and instead, they wanted to focus their efforts more on the other rifle scope lines under their control. Please try again. Please try again. Email this Page. Contact. The locking turrets make them excellent for hunting. Display Modes: Linear Mode. Shots track well to 700 yards (max I've take it). @ 3X the thin EMDR reticle is hard to pick out in daylight because with the front focal plane it gets vary thin and hard to see. Feels very robustly built. I once sent them a Weaver Grand Slam for a reticle change, and the process went well. Does anyone have any reviews of the Weaver tactical 3-15, either model 800362 or 800363 (looks the same but different reticle and illuminated.). They did suggest that Bushnell will offer you a very nice discount on a new Bushnell scope rather than repair the Weaver. Reference ID: #bddbb220-1e79-11eb-9164-ef1003987e8e, If you think you were blocked by mistake, contact the site website administrator at info@adorama.com. Does anyone have any reviews of the Weaver tactical 3-15, either model 800362 or 800363 (looks the same but different reticle and illuminated.) The scope on my wife's gun is working ok. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2014. It’s still a very good and usable scope, but SWFA has that under control whereas Weaver does not. It would appear that ATK decided to choose Bushnell over Weaver. Made of the highest quality materials. Yesterday I missed the illuminated one for $375 with Vortex rings because while I was Googling reviews someone else jumped on it! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I recommend this scope to anyone who doesn't have $2,000-$4,000 for a Leupold, Nightforce or Schmidt and Bender. Mil/Mil, illuminated, what more do you want ??? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Review of the K6 6X38 Weaver Rifle Scope. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Highly recommended. If you look at all the sporting optic brands that ATK owns: Bushnell, Millet, Simmons, and Weaver, there is some obvious overlap where each of those brands competes with each other at various price points. For the last few months, there have been a number of rumors swirling around online…, Another common question that I was asked about customers who were just being introduced to…, When the outdoor company I use to work for first started carrying the Meopta line…. Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn3-9X 40mm Multi-X, #2. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you are in love with a specific Weaver model, I’d think about going out and trying to grab a few for future use. The key features to consider Weaver Scope: Top 10 Best Frownies Faces in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Gucci Wallet for Men in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Andar Wallets in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Vera Bradley Wallets in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Air Fresheners in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Corner Kitchen Sinks in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Firewood Holders in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Troffer Lights in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Small Led Lights in 2020 Reviews, Very adaptable and suits lots of situations. And optics brands that don’t make money don’t stay around all that long. I was contemplating one a while back, and buddy ended up picking one up and put on an AR10 (3.5yrs ago). I assumed they could fix any Weaver and sent a V-22 Classic in 6-24X44 in for repair. I’m very sad to see this happen as I kind of grew up with a Weaver scope, and hate to see a legitimately good brand go out of business. The 2 … Maximum Variable Power: 12x to 18x Digitalisierung „Made in Germany”. The scope features tactical reset-to-zero turrets, side focus parallax adjustment, fully multi-coated lenses with an extra hard coating on the exterior lenses and first focal plane reticles which aid in range estimation. Etched reticle is nicely done. This classic-style scope is made from air-craft grade aluminum material and features fully multi-coated optics. Weaver is now owned by Meade, a U.S. telescope manufacturer, who is the parent company of Weaver, Redfield, and Simmons. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2012, I bought 2 of these scopes after talking to a gun builder that's been testing them for a year with no problems. And Weaver gave both of those brands some serious competition back in those days. A Leupold with all the features this Weaver has would cost right @ $2,000.00. How Much Should I Spend on a Rifle Scope? List of 10 Best Weaver Scopes Review in 2020: #10. I called the Weaver line and spoke with a Bushnell customer service person who indicated that they were not taking Weaver scopes in for repair, and the warranty was no longer being honored. WEAVER Tactical Riflescope, Emdr Reticle, Matte, #7. Nikon is Exiting the Rifle Scope Business, Comparing the Vortex HST vs PST Scope Models, Comparing Vortex Reticles: Dead Hold BDC vs Vplex, Understanding the Differences Between Tikka T1x Scope Mounts, Tikka T1X Scope Rings, and Tikka T1X Scope Bases. My suggestion would be a scope repair facility in Tulsa, OK, called Iron Sight Inc. The Weaver Tactical Rifle Scope is designed to perform in the harshest tactical environments. Although another theory that was also mentioned was that ATK bought Weaver with plans to eventually phase Weaver out, as Weaver was a significant competitor to Bushnell, that idea sounds a bit less plausible as ATK purchased Weaver from Meade Optics in 2008, and 10 plus years is a long time to carry a brand that you were planning to drop in the first place. At one point 1950’s and 1960’s, Weaver was a major player in the U.S. scope market and completed well with rivals like Leupold and Redfield. Love this scope just hope it holds up to the punishment I put scopes through. If you like Weaver and still want to get one, then you have two options moving forward: (1)   There are still plenty of new Weaver scopes available in different marketplaces. Weaver Grand Slam Shotgun/Muzzle Eb-X Matte, #9. the box looked like someone had dropped it and looked old, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015. The Weaver Tactical Rifle Scope is designed to perform in the harshest tactical environments.

Roy Jones Jr Net Worth Forbes, Amira Willighagen Now, Mookuthi Murugan Wife Photos, Captain Ron Remake, Who Plays Emmett Dixon On Station 19, Order Of The Eastern Star Proficiency Test, Avatar Song Lyrics, Who Wrote The Blues Man,

Leave a Reply