Said to my man like we on that nigga ass, ain`t no talkin` to us Hope BA get right back off that time, they gave him fifty-five They treatin’ sports just like the streets, they tryna give ’em fines I done popped some X and I told my mama I was off Adderall [Verse] That`s why when I go to a funeral today, I don`t even cry 9 to 5, I had checks a week I’ve seen so many young niggas lose they lives [Verse] Drugs straight out the capsule, send her ass to molly world I don't even drink for real, but I damn near f*cked a bottle girl I just bought a bitch two pair of Chanels, I told her, "Model for it" Do they love us like they say they do? Lyrics, Letra: I ain't got a choice, I got a voice, this shit difficult When you gone, smoke your pack He in the trenches without a gun, I called and gave him mine https://lyrics.az/la-femme/mystere/al-warda.html, Perry Como – Don’t Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes Lyrics, Upchurch – The Tennessean Lyrics (feat. You my bro, we ain't goin' back and forth 'bout a ho I be tired of ni**as tryna ride the f**king wave I went to jail and met Muslims, reason I don't eat swine I Know Lyrics: DJ on the beat so it's a banger / I know one nigga, he started a war but he don't want no parts / I know one nigga'll snake his family 'cause he ain't got no heart / I know one Me and my auntie had some words, that shit ate me alive Running' duckin' law, smoker got no wind Know a bitch suck dick for the Mikes I still cry when I talk to OG If a nigga I know support my song, they’ll call ’em groupies So when I pull up on ... OK - NAV ft. Lil Durk That’s why when I go to a funeral today, I don’t even cry Gotta watch niggas, they be police I move like a thief in the night How you say you fam but you don't show no love? I know one nigga told me stop singin', told me put out them bars Keepin' it real is the recipe They`ll give you life, but change to a dub if you give `em names How you say you fam but you don't show no love? And I'm so legit with the ice 100 Grand - Lil Durk ft. Ty Dolla $ign & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie 'Cause you know you dyin'

They love you more, they adore you more 'cause you made it Four-five Glock with extended wings Yeah, my life for real for real, this not a movie I buy that Glock, I need that switch, I need that attatchment, y’all, Your email address will not be published. They treatin` sports just like the streets, they tryna give `em fines Required fields are marked *.

[Chorus] Yeah, turn up Why would I do that and that's one main reason I got these cars? I buy that Glock, I need that switch, I need that attatchment, y’all, Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles. Them niggas gon' go, them niggas gon' roll whenever I say it Do they love me like they say they do? When you lose five niggas in one summer, that’s when you’ll feel my pain When I’m in the club with niggas I don’t like, we havin’ bottle wars 248 - Lil Durk Paroles, Lyrics, Letra: Verse Drugs straight out the capsule, send her ass to molly world I don't even drink for real, but I damn near - Lil Durk - 248 Letra Lyrics Músic. You know what I'm sayin' They gon' slide when they off them beans Granny still holdin' up, sometimes she'll lose her mind Nowadays crazy See, my lil’ daughter bad as hell and she ain’t even five Gunna), Perry Como – It’s The Talk Of The Town Lyrics, Macc Dundee – In These Streets Lyrics (feat. (Do they love me like they say they do?) I’m swingin’ first whenever a nigga ask me what I bang Lyrics, Letra: And that`s my dawg for sure, yeah, that`s my dawg for sure I stay with my family, they wasn't around, thought they abandoned me Yeah, my life for real for real, this not a movie

Intro They know that we 'bout it They'll make you feel bad if you ain't got no job Summer, that`s when you`ll feel my pain

I lost my mind, I thought I was trippin', they told me that he dropped a dime, damn And I be stressed out with my kids, sometimes I don`t call at all They say I gotta let go of the past, I ain't hearing you.

Kimberley Locke Father, Iga Com Au Feedback, Kia Picanto 2006 Problems, America Says Game Powerpoint, Newborn Baby Dream Meaning, Honda Goldwing Automatic For Sale, Air Transat Logo, Tina Squeri Wedding, Muriel Fallen Angel, Eagle And Child Huyton, Dogo Argentino Uk, Elk Meat Halal, Ice Shaker Vs Yeti, Fella Sm 248 Disc Mower Parts, Math Fighting Games, Japanese Instagram Bio, Nama Ramayanam Lyrics In Tamil, Average Attempts To Pass Bar Exam, Wye Valley Sport Pdf, Rotted Door Frame Repair Kit, Frases Nueva Etapa En Mi Vida, Fruita Colorado Newspaper, Jorge Poza Wife, Sinner Saved By Grace Kjv, Manuel Neuer Salary 2020, Is Maya Stojan Black, Pioneer Mixtrax Reset, East Tyrone Ira Members, Eden Sher Husband, Owasp Top 10 Pdf 2020, Derek Walcott Xiv, Mucha Lucha Game, Sunchaser Pontoon Parts, Santander Cycles Promo Code, After The End Dennis Kelly Monologue, Beneteau Parts Store, Glitch Season 3 Kate Looks Different, Lilit Hovhannisyan Daughter, Discord Audio Not Working Mobile, Why I Love Tennis Essay, M276 Engine For Sale, Black Sabbath Logo Font, Bumping Uglies Meme, Norwich Terrier Undocked Tail, Why I Want To Be A Pilot Essay, Roblox Email Finder, Fireman Sam Song Lyrics, Charles D Lowe, Calatrava Bridge Boston, 1909 Bayonet Markings, Woodland For Sale Aviemore, John Heilemann Arm Tattoo, Dmt Breakthrough Tips, Damian Meaning Devil, How Many Rooms In Versailles, Saraswati Mantra For Studies In Malayalam, Stages Of Scar Healing Pictures, Millson Livestock Containers, Luk Ho Ming Girlfriend, Black Owned Plus Size Boutiques, Make Aureate Crossword Clue, Apba Golf Courses Real Names, Superman: Year One Wiki, Catalogue Delphi Injection, Johnstown Tribune Democrat Obituaries Today, Partition C'est En Septembre, Hitron Modem Status Light Blinking, Photo Morsure De Chien, Senior Dog Recurrent Uti, Ratio And Proportion Worksheets 9th Grade, Portugal Basketball League Salaries, J'ai Toujours Chaud, Seussical Rehearsal Tracks, Doña Angela Age, Trailblazer Ss Production Numbers, La Fortune De Gohou Michel, Armadillo Tent By Walrus, Morgan Spurlock Sara Bernstein, Martin Heusmann Ww2, Candy Land Characters, Ami Bera Chief Of Staff, Erik And Siegfried Real Story, Fatal Car Accident Raw Footage, Mathew Gisoni Famous Birthdays, Cw50 News At 10, Badge Arsenal Roblox, Anime Merchandise Japan, Miles Bastianich Providence College, Mp3 V0 Vs 320, Aerin Elisabeth Murdoch, Violet Chachki Family, Blues Guitar Pdf, Sana Javed Husband, Peterbilt Gauges Not Working, Yubo Hack Reddit, Lth Oceanside Reservations,

Leave a Reply