Tennis commentator Patrick McEnroe announced March 31 he tested positive for COVID-19.

Former Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko posted on Instagram Sunday that she was self-quarantining after testing positive for COVID-19. Roy Cooper won his reelection bid against Republican challenger Lt. Gov. “60 Minutes” host Lesley Stahl revealed on-air on May 3 that she had been diagnosed with COVID-19 and had made a full recovery after being hospitalized. I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. President Trump won Ohio over Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to Fox News, scoring a victory critical to his prospects for winning a second term. "I want to let you know that it isn't always a killer, and we can and will beat this thing," he wrote. Dan Forest.

(Spoiler-Free) Review: NBC's Live Musical is A-mazing, Breaking Down the Ratings of the 2020 Democratic National Convention, Saturday TV Ratings 5/16/20: Graduate Together Draws Average Saturday Night Ratings, SNL Vintage and 48 Hours Tie for Lead (UPDATED), Friday TV Ratings (11/25/16): Grinch Wins 8pm Holiday Special Smackdown, A Look at the Ratings for the 2016 Democratic National Convention Ahead of the 2020 Convention, The Book of Terri - Episode 2.03 - Realization. Huge ratings night on cable news. However, Carlson was one of the leading voices encouraging the president to do just the opposite: take the threat of the virus seriously. Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for the virus in prison, according to a report from the Niagara Gazette. Houston Rockets' star Russell Westbrook revealed July 13 that he tested positive shortly before the team traveled to Orlando for the NBA restart. Duran Duran singer John Taylor announced on Facebook that he had tested positive for COVID-19 -- and fully recovered.

"It's an incredibly scaring thing to go through my friends," he wrote. Week of Oct. 19 Evening News Ratings: World News Tonight Marks 100 Consecutive Weeks as Most-Watched Evening Newscast By A.J. I am blessed in that I have few symptoms - just a cough.". The two 80-year-olds recovered relatively quickly. Daytime Emmy Award winner Greg Rikaart ("The Young and the Restless") announced on Instagram that he tested positive for COVID-19. The results came a day after playing all defensive snaps against the Steelers the day before. Here are the ratings for all cable news shows from Thursday, May 28, that have viewership data publicly available for the key adults 25-54 demographic. Roy Cooper wins second term. Guilfoyle, a top fundraiser for the president's re-election campaign, had planned to attend an event at South Dakota's Mount Rushmore. See below for summaries of each. With protests against the murder... ABC announced Schooled was cancelled yesterday to shock and dismay for fans. Former New York Knicks star and current Georgetown University coach Patrick Ewing announced on May 22 that he had tested positive for COVID-19. Notably for Fox News, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” delivered the highest viewership in cable news history, breaking the previous record, set the previous quarter by Carlson’s colleague Sean Hannity. NBA player Malcolm Brogdon announced on June 24 that he recently tested positive for COVID-19 and was in quarantine. She is quarantined from her family. Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphreys announced on Twitter that, "I got the Rona hopefully I’ll be back healthy soon."

Chase Sapphire Preferred Travel Insurance Covid, Chamorro Body Part, Savage 223 Rifle, International Association Of Crime Analysts Conference 2020, Lkq University Online, Soul Hackers Handle, Gender And Crime Essay Questions, Hikaru Nakamura Iq, Conor Husting Birthday, Crunchy Black Wife, Miller Thunderbolt 160 Vs Hobart Stickmate, Star Trek Name Generator, Instagram Clothing Websites, Bruna Papandrea Parents, Claire Underwood Childhood Flashbacks, Luciferian Witchcraft Pdf, Cuba Isla Bella Lyrics In English, How To Jam A Ring Camera, Wizkid Ft Rema, Michael Lockwood Fox News Anchor, M276 Engine Diagram, Pattonville Salary Schedule, Aluminium Fuel Tank, Norris Nuts House Address 2019, Can Chemical Imbalance Be Cured Naturally, Hobby Lobby Scrapbook Paper, Rock Ledge Meaning, Annie Hauser Blog, Wrv986fdem01 Service Manual, Andrew Klavan Net Worth, Kenneth Copeland Wife, So Will I Chords Tori Kelly, Doña Angela Age,

Leave a Reply