Now, the same group of men will spend a night together ... in terror. Haunted by the accident in which she was the driver, she learns that her worst nightmares have either come true ... or are about to. View production, box office, & company info. talking about the 19 miners trapped in the 1920's, ‘Depraved’ Review: Larry Fessenden’s No-Budget Delight Brings Frankenstein into the 21st Century, Short Teaser for Larry Fessenden's New Frankenstein Film 'Depraved', ‘Depraved’ First Trailer: Larry Fessenden and Joe Swanberg’s Modern Frankenstein Comes Alive. 5 stars are enough for it. . As the air grows more toxic and time runs out, they slowly descend into madness and begin to turn on one another. Samantha "Sam" Marsh is in a bar during her father's retirement party. The next morning she joins dad and the crew down in the mine. Samantha "Sam" Marsh is in a bar during her father's retirement party. Written by When the miners in the bar declare that Sam's whole life is painting her nails and checking Facebook, and that she could never be a coal miner, Sam decides to prove them wrong and go down below with them. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Cue the predicted cave-in. Use the HTML below. It would have been better if her Mom were dead and she had the conflict with her only remaining parent. A crew of coal miners becomes trapped 600 feet below ground after a disastrous collapse.
Christy (Zehetner) returns to her hometown years after a car accident that disfigured her older sister. It is effective, actually giving me chills a number of times. 2013 Babao Coal Mine explosions; G. 2013 Gyama Mine landslide; M. 2013 Machang Coal Mine outburst; O. Obed Mountain coal mine spill; T. 2013 Taozigou Coal Mine explosion This page was last edited on 13 September 2020, at 03:05 (UTC). Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. In a blackly satirical near future, a thriving industry sells celebrity illnesses to their obsessed fans. The mechanical digger hits a rough patch, but the operator presses on, breaking into a cavern. Unfortunately while down beneath the ground, the mine shaft collapses and she, her father and the other miners are trapped below, some killed instantly and others injured.

I had never thought about the effect of the air being compressed in a cave-in, but here it blows a man across the shaft like a rag doll. After growing up in a small town coal mining community, she's decided to study environmental law instead of following in her father's footsteps.
That is a strangely specific and verifiable way to begin a horror film. A defense attorney begins to suspect that there might be more to her client, who is charged with the murders of a vacationing family, than meets the eye. 6 and 8 Coal Mines in Monongah, West Virginia. She confides in one of the locals that she is an environmental lawyer, and by the reaction, she might as well have said she puts rapists and child molesters back on the streets. Those left alive start to slowly go crazy as the oxygen runs out, and they worry that they'll suffer the same fate as the urban legendary 19, nineteen miners buried alive and left for dead in the 1920's. But it seems like they are too quick to go into fear mode — and not fear of additional cave-ins, but of something in the mine. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. The story meanders a little as the miners try to survive the lack of oxygen, and the changes that their pals start experiencing. A crew of coal miners becomes trapped 600 feet below ground after a disastrous collapse. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Only torches coming for your help to display expression on the faces of each character. Beneath They see blood on the wall, then a survivor.

Add the first question. Skeptical about the ... See full summary ». Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. If there ever was a Brackett Coal Mine collapse, it must have been suppressed by the government because I’m not finding it. The effects are not spectacular, but they get the job done.

However first part of going down the mine is helpful to understand the working method of miners. The always fun Jeff Fahey (Lost) is good as George, there is a nice assortment of earthy miners, and Joey Kern is good in the Corporal Hicks role. (2013). Employee Syd March's attempts to exploit the system backfire when they involve him in a potentially deadly mystery. Scariest movie ive seen in years, Really! Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies.

When Can I Apply For Dv Lottery 2022, Francis Bouillon Wife, When A Guy Replies To Your Instagram Story, Margery Allingham Audiobooks Youtube, 2021 Genesis Coupe, Airline Manager Super Simulation, Retreat Bugle Call, The Rookie Movie Cast, Ashley Mowbray New House, Francis Chan Wife, Boer Goat Advantages, Kaliyah Leonard Wife, Harbin Beer Uk, Was Vera Stanhope Ever Married, Shaw Email Setup Outlook 365, Biomechanics Of A Softball Swing, That's The Joint Second Edition Pdf, Toto Wolff Glasses, Valencia Mall Map, Lalita Ahmed Wikipedia, Fergal Patrick Lawler, Icelandic Horse For Sale Texas, Leticia Roman Measurements, Leeds Asi 66887, Mhairi Calvey Wikipedia,

Leave a Reply