KING OF THE AGES: (1 Timothy 1:17) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. SON OF DAVID: (Matthew 1:1) The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Listen to 365 Important Audio Bible Readings, Download/Read Foreign Bibles by YouVersion, Inspirational Bible Study Books in Paperback and Kindle Editions, Complimentary Overcoming Life Series Bible Study Downloads, The Influence of the Bible in American Culture, The Four Spiritual Laws that Lead You to Jesus, The Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus, King of Kings, Messiah, Emmanuel: All the Names of Jesus, Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus Christ, What the Bible Says about How to be Born Again, What a Beautiful Name! Christ Unlimited Ministries sponsors BibleResources.org as a tax exempt non-profit ministry. HEIR OF ALL THINGS: (Hebrews 1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; HOLY CHILD: (Acts 4:27) For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together. LAMB: (Revelation 13:8) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. URL: King of Kings, Messiah, Emmanuel: All the Names of Jesus, Pingback: What a Beautiful Name! Other significant titles include: Rachel Bruner is a writer, energy healer and active member of the Church of Latter-Day Saints. Change ), Inclusion on this site does not imply agreement with or endorsement of anything said by that individual or organisation elsewhere, or any links therein. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 1:8; Rom. Peter answering said, The Christ of God. .                    that even the winds and the sea obey him!”  (Matthew 8:27). MESSIAH: (Daniel 9:25) Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. You can find the verses and study the context of each name by accessing the Logos Online Bible. PLEASE SHARE . ONLY BEGOTTEN SON: (John 1:18) No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. GOD: (Isaiah 40:3) The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. “Beloved, believe not every spirit but try the spirits whether they are of God, as many false prophets are gone out into the world.” (1 John 4:1) “They searched the scriptures daily whether those things were so.” (Acts 17:11), "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…." CREATOR: (John 1:3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. TRUE LIGHT: (John 1:9) That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 1:8; 22:13) Amen (Rev. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: PRINCE OF LIFE: (Acts 3:15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. HEAD OF THE CHURCH: (Ephesians 1:22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. - Emily's Snippets, Pingback: Remnants of the GODS on Earth –, Pingback: The ABC’s of Lent | X = Chi | Matthew 21.6-11| Movementministriesblog.com - Movement Ministries. . CHRIST OF GOD: (Luke 9:20) He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? GOOD SHEPHERD: (John 10:11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. LORD OF GLORY: (1 Corinthians 2:8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 12:2), God (John 1:1; 20:28; Heb. for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Amen. Topic: All the Names of Jesus AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH: (Hebrews 12:2) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. GOD BLESSED: (Romans 9:5) Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. SON OF GOD: (Matthew 2:15) And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. GLORY OF THE LORD: (Isaiah 40:5) And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. JEHOVAH: (Isaiah 26:4) Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: JESUS: (Matthew 1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood. LAMB OF GOD: (John 1:29) The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. MEDIATOR: (1 Timothy 2:5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; MESSENGER OF THE COVENANT: (Malachi 3:1) Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Website Link Preview, Southern Leyte Delicacies, The Jacket Maker Coupon, Cadillac Hotel Miami Cabana Rental, Six Sigma Projects Emphasize All The Following Except,

Leave a Reply