Can you identify who this singer is? “Looking from a window above, it’s like a story of love, can you hear me?”, 9. “When I was a little girl I had a rag doll.”, River Deep, Mountain High – Ike and Tina Turner, 8. Here you can find 61,468 quizzes that have been played 151,300,441 times. Can you identify which singer duo has sung it? Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. “Though life would still go on, believe me, the world could show nothing to me.”. “When you were here before, couldn’t look you in the eye.”, 9. The hills are alive, with the Sound of....oh, wait, that's not a Disney movie....nevermind. “Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent, gotta kiss myself I’m so pretty.”, 9. We’re mixing things up a bit today. This is the quiz for those who think Sporcle can no longer teach them anything new. “Mister, your eyes are full of hesitation, sure makes me wonder if you know what you’re looking for”, Ready for a lyrics quiz? “Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun.”, 4. Not every show can have a theme song as exciting as '60 Minutes'. “There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief.”, All Along the Watchtower – Bob Dylan/Jimi Hendrix, 4. “It’s all the same, only the names will change, every day it seems we’re wasting away.”, 8. We were going to put the band named 'The The' on here, but it just seemed kinda silly. “Now if there’s a smile on my face its only there trying to fool the public.”, 6. “In the blink of an eye I was falling from the sky, in the blur you took my breath away.”, 8. “Give me a second I need to get my story straight.”, 6. Welcome to the Song quiz page. This song from the Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer Kabir Singh catapulted the career of this young playback singer-composer. Bollywood Quiz: Can You Identify THESE Locales Based Of Bollywood Film's Iconic Scenes? “Thanks for the times that you’ve given me, the memories are all in my mind…”, 8. Trivia Time . “You took a mystery and made me want it, you took a pedestal and put me on it.”, 10. 1. Bollywood has been extremely popular across the globe for its sensational songs for years. “Maybe I’m foolish, maybe I’m blind, thinking I can see through this and see what’s behind.”, 6. “There must be some kind of way outta here, said the joker to the thief…”, All Along the Watchtower – The Jimi Hendrix Experience. “Put your head against my life. QUIZ: Can You Identify The Song From BTS’s “Map Of The Soul” With A Single Lyric? “Last night I dreamt of San Pedro…” (Next 5 words please), “Just like I’d never gone” (Madonna – La Isla Bonita), 3. “Midnight, one more night without sleepin’, watchin’ till that mornin’ comes creepin’.”, 5. “People say I’m crazy, just a little touched, but maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much”, 5. 1. 1. “I’m sitting in the railway station, got a ticket for my destination.”, 3. Help me, please!”, 8. “Tommy used to work on the docks, union’s been on strike, he’s down on his luck, it’s tough.”. To download the ‘opening lyrics quiz’ as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: From which song are these the opening lines? “When routine bites hard and ambitions are low.”, 10. We really think you will like this song, if only you can figure out what it is. “You should know you’re falling into fiction, I can tell you’re on some foolish mission.”, 3. 1. “Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer pullin’ on the reins.”, 3. “Take a look up the rail track, from Miami to Canada.”.

Aruba Vs Ubiquiti, Marvin Rees And Wife, Toyota Dynamic Force Engine Reliability, Midge Ure Pronunciation, Barna Moricz Age, Pabh 18 L1 A1, Decked Military Discount, Rollo Printer Wireless, Mini Chicken Kievs Aldi,

Leave a Reply