Still waiting for them to complete repair. Follow GreenCarReports on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Honda says no crashes or injuries that can attributed to this problem have been reported in the U.S. so far. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. The Rear Seat rating is derived from the Side Barrier Rear Passenger rating. © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. NHTSA does not record VIN information or results provided through this tool. This problem may be covered under warranty. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. 2015 Honda Fit Recall: Concern Over Potential Stalling, 2015 Honda Fit Gets Highest Safety Rating From NHTSA, 2015 Honda Fit: Early Models To Get Better Bumpers For Crash Safety Boost, Volvo is developing its own electric motors for EVs, in Sweden and China, Nissan teases potential of Ariya electric crossover for Europe, as US election nears, Chevy makes all-electric classic Blazer SUV to show off upcoming eCrate package, 2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid models get more plug-in range. I agree to receive emails from Green Car Reports. Update from Jun 28, 2018: 4 days later, Ruby's ignition coils and fuel injectors have been replaced. Privacy Policy. MORE: 2015 Honda Fit: Early Models To Get Better Bumpers For Crash Safety Boost. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Combines Driver and Passenger star ratings into a single frontal rating. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Average failure mileage is 34,200 miles. Shocked to see a part that often gets lifetime warranty coverage needing replacement at just 25,000 miles. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Last July, certain vehicles with side-curtain airbags were recalled because there was a chance they were assembled with an interior A-pillar cover designed for cars without those airbags. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. After keeping the car overnight they say it needs new fuel injectors, which need to be ordered. Unless you've got a check engine light on its fine. NO FORUM HOMEPAGES. Sign up to get the latest green car and environmental news, delivered to your inbox daily! The affected vehicles may have been assembled with … Honda will recall around 18,000 of its new Fit hatchbacks due to concern about the potential for stalling. 2015 Fit has been a reliable and very competent car for over three years, but started to develop a stumble on acceleration. If the injectors are clogged you’ll need to have them cleaned by a professional. The recall affects 17,800 2015-model-year Fit hatchbacks. These features have been either verified by NHTSA or reported by the vehicle manufacturers as meeting NHTSA’s performance criteria. Stock photography by. The recall affects 17,800 2015-model-year Fit hatchbacks. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases... CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Youtube DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: When the fail it'll be expensive, might as well take care of them now. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Civic vehicles manufactured January 16, 2014, to November 6, 2014 and 2015 Fit vehicles manufactured … I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Learn about our recall process Combines Side Barrier and Side Pole Star Ratings into a single side rating. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. The vehicle is under a service bulletin on faulty fuel injectors for all VIN's of the Honda Fit 2015, and the ntsb number for that is: A16-034. The problem is associated with the affected cars' plug top ignition coils. When they are dirty but not yet clogged, you may be able to clean them with a good fuel injector cleaner. BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work. It adds that the issue was discovered through a warranty claim outside the U.S. And, why are fuel injectors going bad on such a low mileage car?! 2015's were somewhat notorious for failed fuel injectors. American Honda Motor Co. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2015 Honda Fit vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014, to June 9, 2014. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Bad Fuel Injectors Diagnosis: Honda Fit. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE After being charged over $500 to replace engine coils at under 45,000 miles, now the dealer is telling me the fuel injectors are actually what caused all of my warning lights to go on. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). I agree to receive emails from Green Car Reports. Ask your Honda dealer. Dash lights came on so we took it to the dealer to diagnose. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. The current-generation Fit has only been recalled one other time since going on sale in the U.S. in mid 2014, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. I think back to the second gen that was a feature. Not revving past 5k while parked is normal. The frontal barrier test simulates a head-on collision between two similar vehicles, each moving at 35 mph. First year Honda ran direct injection in the Fit. Leaking fuel injectors are often caused by a bad a crack in their body. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Honda will begin mailing notifications October 6. NHTSA’s 5-Star Safety Ratings help consumers compare vehicle safety when searching for a car. Instagram. 2015 Honda Fit, test drive around Ann Arbor, Michigan, Apr 2014. I have to cough up $581.67 for the ignition coils (but am fighting Honda on this as my car SHOULD have been included in the coil recall) but, thankfully, the warranty is covering the staggering $1,223.87 fuel injectors on a car with less than 45K miles on it. When this occurs they must be replaced. The Side Barrier test simulates an intersection collision between a standing vehicle and moving barrier at 38.5 mph. If you have a for-profit service, contact us. Ruby is still in the shop waiting for parts, ugh! The Rollover Resistance test measures the risk of rollover in a single-vehicle, loss-of-control scenario. Facebook The vehicle received a safety recall servicing in 2016 that could affect the fuel injectors, but no issues were recorded by the dealership. Recalls & Safety Issues. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Endurance electric pickup vs. F-150, electrified Ram truck, auto suppliers... Fisker plans, Mini electric crossover, EVs post-pandemic: Today’s Car... Toyota Sienna hybrid minivan, electrified Ram pickup, Fisker and Lordstown go public: The Week in Reverse, Endurance electric truck vs. Ford F-150: Lordstown shows off in-wheel motor system, Fisker goes public, aims for Ocean electric crossover deliveries by late 2022, Survey: Americans expect more electric-car range than before pandemic, Fisker maps out reservations for Ocean electric SUV, sets sights on Europe. Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Honda did not disclose when the cars were built. Link must be about this specific problem or it will be deleted — it must be free & helpful, like a video or web page or forum thread about this exact problem. More stars mean safer cars. Honda says that elements of these coils could degrade over time, which could prevent the engine from starting properly. Fit owners will be notified by mail of when to take their cars to Honda dealers, who will replace the plug top ignition coils free of charge. This was after an issue of the engine cover coming off also that they said was another defect. The vehicle is under a service bulletin on faulty fuel injectors for all VIN's of the Honda Fit 2015, and the ntsb number for that a16-034. All safety recall repairs are FREE at authorized Honda dealers. Washington, DC 20590, Twitter _______________________________________________. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" They told me my warranty will pay for THIS, thank God, but I'm still out the bad engine coils on a car that SHOULD have been included in the JT9 coil recall. Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email. For additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave by Honda button. Combines the Side Barrier Driver and the Side Pole Star Ratings into a Front Seat rating. Ford EV strategy, Aston Martin hybrids, Volvo motors: Today’s Car News. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The Side Pole Barrier test simulates a crash into a fixed object like a tree or utility pole. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. I Can't Buy A Honda Fit Hybrid In The U.S.; Can I Import One? The 2015 Honda Fit has 3 problems reported for fuel injector failure. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. DON'T MISS: 2015 Honda Fit Gets Highest Safety Rating From NHTSA. In the meantime, owners can also check whether their vehicles are affected on Honda's recall website, or by calling Honda customer service at (888)-234-2138. All Rights Reserved. If you are dissatisfied with your vehicle performance or have a product complaint, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at (800) 999-1009. In some instances, the carmaker is concerned that the flaw could cause an engine to cut out while the vehicle is in motion--increasing the risk of a crash.

Why Is Basa Fish Banned, Solkrieg Deimos Lyrics, John Berman Wife, Okinawa Dialect Translation, Oxford Latin Course Part 1 Chapter 11 Translation, Shadow In Greek Mythology, Nodular Iron Crankshaft Vs Forged, Take The Time Tiktok Song Lyrics, Hamilton Vs Jefferson Thesis Statement, Borealis Tropic Strap, Korn Logo Png,

Leave a Reply