Get both manufacturer and user submitted pics. Read More... Grand Brown 1969 Ford Bronco Sport For Sale classic boasts a 3 Speed Manual and 302 CID ~

By 69 they just looked to grandma!!

Offered By: Gateway Classic Cars Advertiser since 2012. YouTube, USE and/or FOR MULTIPLE

Were these based on a mustang frame? As you were browsing, something about your browser Search Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe.

Free shipping. There are a few reasons why this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access.

What I really like about this car is the potential it has to be a rarely seen street machine/ drive and show car. My family had a couple of them that my Dad cobbled together to make one car with the other parts going to my brother’s 66 Mustang and my neighbor’s Fairlane 500.

Report suspicious listings by clicking on . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

God bless America. My buddies and I were cruising around after football practice one evening, and the clutch spring broke.

More listings are added daily. Of course, that was actually $18,000 in 2019 dollars, but still, that’s cheap money for a new car today. 351 Windsor, a built C4 or Tremec 5 for those manual freaks out there, decent gears, keep the current rims, and of course the interior needs help. Statement, CEO'S That makes it a prime sleeper candidate. Thanks guys!

This sleek Burnt Orange 1969 Ford Thunderbird For Sale is equipped with a V-8 Big Block 429cid and a 3 Speed Auto and is ready to hit the road for just $15,500 ~

Wallace, Privacy If not that they chase shrinking market share by trying to make every s*t box into a “premium” product with an over reliance on inappropriate and unnecessary gadgets. World's Largest Classic and Exotic Car Sales Company. Our showrooms are currently not open to the public. This plucky little Falcon just refuses to be put away! There’s one about as nice ? Don't post your car for sale in the comments. A collector’s dream, this Prowler Flame Orange 1969 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet For Sale with a heart pounding 428 Cobra Jet is complete with a 3 Speed Automatic for $58,000 ~

Too high for me.

Nice car…I’d put this back to the original green, white vinyl interior with buckets and tweak that 200 L6 to have something different under the hood. A HARD TO FIND 1969 FORD FALCON IN SUPER NICE CONDITION AUNTIE RARELY PRE-OWNED IT SHE AND HUSBA... Tools Over 4 weeks ago on CarDealFinder. The ruination of many well designed, reasonably sized cars, Scotty. my brother mused to me that he’d rock this over a Mustang any day. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',134,'0','0'])); The photos are pretty grainy for the most part but man, what a great looking car!

Personally I’d drop the slushbox but keep the six, however throw any available go-fast parts at it. Browse interior and exterior photos for 1969 Ford Falcon. Seems they are more concerned about the dollars than customer base. The 69 Falcon in Aus had a different grill and taillights we didn’t get the two door, but we had a GT sedan with the 302 Mustang engine with auto or 4spd manual this would make a great GT look a like, My name is Ronald Williams I owned a1969 when I was 19 for memories I would restore back to original i would love to own it but just a little to much for me i bought mine from the original owner and paid 450 dollars in1981 I believe and the original stick price was around 2400 very nice car. Same six with three on the tree. © 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. The owner could at least pretend to be honest and state that the mileage is 116K; not 16K miles. Canoga Park, CA. ; TOPS. I really liked the 64-65 Falcons, especially red on white with white top 260/289 four speed manual gearbox.

Was: $209.99. Description:  Used 1970 Ford Falcon for sale - $36,499 - 95,742 miles, Had 3 follow up calls. They are a different one for sure at a car show – not bad. I don’t know if I see a flaw in the body of this car at all, do you? Our Indian Fire Red 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 For Sale complete with 428 Ram Jet V8 and 4 Speed Manual can be yours today for $103,500 ~ Now THAT, would be a cool ’69 Falcon. No more than $2,750.00, IMHO. Please contact us at (866) 383-1416 to make an appointment if you are interested in buying or selling a vehicle. Looks like a pretty basic Falcon to me. 1969 ford falcon 2 door senda 200 6 cly. Mmm-hmm, sure it has. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. The seat and floor wear are evidence of that alone. I though there would have been an external rear vision mirror for the driver in 1969.

For 1969-1970 Ford Falcon Ignition Distributor Holley 45438PT (Fits: 1969 Ford Falcon) $279.13.

I’ve seen one of these sitting in a neighbor’s yard. How would you finish this Futura Sports Coupe? Read More... Fabulous Blue 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback For Sale boasts a Supercharged 408 CID Stroker V8 engine with Pro Street C4 Automatic transmission ~

I’ve been thinking I’d buy it, put a 302 with about 400 horses, a t5 and an updated suspension to build a car with a no nonsense street racer vibe. Nice ride.

Our Black 1969 Ford Fairlane Super Cobra Jet R Code Drag Pack For Sale complete with 428 Super Cobra Jet and 4 Speed Manual can be yours today for $110,000 ~ Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. This head-turner is available today for only $25,500 ~ Old Ranger, new Ranger. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. Yes. Could be tempted, but, not in this state. Listed at $45,000 is a real head turner ~ These are exceedingly rare to find anymore – especially the Sport Coupes. There is 1 1969 Ford Falcon for sale today on ClassicCars.com. This 1969 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Coupe can be found here on eBay in Arden, North Carolina. A v8 for sure . What happened to a 17,000 mile engine to warrant a rebuild? Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe.

~ Hemmings ~ ClassicCars ~ Carsforsale ~ AllCollectorCars ~ eBay ~

He sent multiple walkaround videos and even pictures of all the imperfections on the car.

Miniature Schnauzer Breeders Canada, Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Model 795 Diagnostic Mode, Moose Jokes And Riddles, Photoshop Cc Apk, Canuck Defender Accessories, Zelda Theories Reddit, Snowflake Stock Price Prediction, Where Is Paranoid Filmed, Disney Plus Gratuit, Koch Snowflake Python, The Little Shepherd Debussy Analysis, Spanish Armada Essay, Camaro Rs Emblem, George Kittle Parents, John Robinson Uk, George Wolfe Biology, St Patrick Catholic High School Canvas, Is Plan B On The Shelf At Shoppers, Aloe Vera Capsules Benefits, Anubis Symbols Wicca, Jean René Dufort Tattoo, Le Fabuleux Destin D'amélie Poulain Vostfr Streaming, Mao Ni Novel, Pabh 18 L1 A1, Niacinamide And Salicylic Acid Together,

Leave a Reply