Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Z-Code 390 **NO RESERVE**, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 390 3 SP Z Code 63K Miles. Is this vehicle modified (lowered, custom exterior, etc.)? 1948 Willys Jeepster 4 on the floor, convertible, GORGEOUS! Buyer responsible for transportation. It was originally a Z Code390 4bbl/Automatic car but does not include an engine or transmission. Great driver, gorgeous looking. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close, Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close. Additional eligibility may apply. This is the Alpha you‘ll never get again: HMMER H1 Alpha, second wave production black interior. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box 24 ct. NEW SEALED MTG SHIPS 11/20! Over all great project or parts car.Clean oregon title. Tow Away: The service provider will tow your vehicle to the destination. I’ve often wondered if it’s still around.It had black/gold- eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_1',103,'0','0'])); NASCAR was certainly all the rage in the ’60s, and there was a mantra that stated, “Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday”. This Chrysler is a beautiful car everywhere you look (interior, exterior, engine compartment, trunk, etc.). The 1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL Was The 1st Of The Big Performance Fords, With Bucket Seats, Console, And Posh Interior Trim. The main part of the truck and inside floorboards are … I really liked these cars. HAHAHA. View cart for details. California plates (BLL 541) on it. Gosh I miss those days and those Fords. 1941 WILLYS POWERLINE PICKUP JEEP 1 OF A KIND DIESEL A/C 5/SP 50 M.P.G. The Vin indicates that the born-with engine was a 352 CI V8, that would have developed 250 gross HP. Glass is all good. Cleaning out my garage making space. Pop traded it in for a 69 Mustang when I was a Freshman in COLLEGE, not high school. The vehicle is too new to have a history report. 1946 Willys CJ2A Jeep Runs and drives good vintage cj flathead, 1954 Willys cj3b Coupe Black 4WD Automatic, 1951 Willys Custom built 4 Wheel drive Pickup. 1964 Ford Galaxie Additional Info: Up for auction is this 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 2-Door Hardtop/Fastback. There is no obvious evidence of crash damage or misaligned fenders, doors, etc. Actual price may vary based on shipment details. Something went wrong. Odometer is 14069 ... 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 390 Z CODE CID ENGINE 300, 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Automatic, 1960 Chrysler Windsor Sport Coupe Automatic, 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha 6.6l Duramax Automatic, 1966 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow Automatic Black, 1967 Pontiac GTO 400 Automatic Tyrol Blue. 750 hp with a/c! Sell my house? Many upgrades, too! This car boasts a very nice show-or-go classic 1970’s Dark GF7 Green metallic finish with a beautiful black vinyl hardtop. There is no reason to suspect a problem but this car is a ’60s domestic product and they all either were or can be, easily infected with the tin worm. Everything about it says fun! 8" Police Interceptor wheels with dog dish caps. But it was a monster on the top end with that overdrive. Everything about it says fun! And it was a 2 door hardtop as well. 2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. Bought in fall of 75 for $500. And speaking of appearances, it still shows reasonably well. Up for auction is this 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 2-Door Hardtop/Fastback. NO RESERVE. Ran strong for 2 years, til auto trans finally gave up. I took my drivers test on the same car except ours did have power steering. The car is missing the hood but overall is very straight. The VIN clearly indicates it as a ’64 model not to mention its obvious appearance. The seller didn't enter the vehicle identification number correctly. Open Transport: The service provider will secure and transport the vehicle on an open trailer, generally along with other vehicles. Luxury trim. I can only imagine what a 390 in it would be like!!! The auto parts store steering wheel can be switched back with the original, included, Ford part. Nobody seems to want to buy my cars. If it isn’t rusty that’s a great buy but project cars are very hard to sell right now, I’ve owned several 63-65 Ford Galaxy 500. Talk about being slow on the uptake…But there was a prevailing belief that a stock car brand that won a Sunday race would lead to retail sales following the win. The service provider will pick up your item from its location within the listed timeframe. Original Exterior Paint Color Rangoon Red Code … Need help? Oh covid, covid, covid, you ruined me…. An automatic transmission backs up the big Ford FE engine. Excellent interior with no rips, ears or splits. If so, please tell us about it. I’m so confused, so many cars, so little money. Chirpped the tires going into 2nd gear … Call 1-800-264-7447 | Reference Number: B053D. Possible Explanations why the report is not available include: This vehicle is available for local pick-up. This is a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Classic Car in Buffalo MN posted on Oodle Classifieds. Automatic transmission. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. The vehicle was manufactured prior to 1981. Don't post your car for sale in the comments. Mags, decent tires, rumbling dual exhaust and all of us who don’t any better think it’s a 427 strip terror. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. Loved that car and it was pretty darn fast. The carpet is pretty well dilapidated but that’s to be expected. 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 390 Z CODE CID ENGINE 300 - 5790847483. Patina Paint Job: 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS. The seller allows that the motor does start and run so that’s encouraging but there is caution regarding the brakes, so “go” yes, “stop” no. Additionally, shipping arrangements can be made through uShip. Report suspicious listings by clicking on . I had a 63 4 door when it was “just a used car”. Very good chrome and stainless trim. Description for Ford Galaxie 1964: 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. This car got me out of drag racing. Or subscribe without commenting. frame is solid..No engine or transmission has ford 9 inch rear. 1941 WILLYS POWERLINE PICKUP JEEP 1 OF A KIND DIESEL A/C 5/SP 50 M.P.G. Pretty fast but not the torque of that 64. You won’t be able to experience the high-banks at Daytona with this Ford but you can relive the feel of the era. I patrol Craigslist A LOT, and have seen this one. 1964 Ford Galaxie. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I am truly amazed that the rear bumper does not look like it came up from The Titanic. 390 "Z" Code. *Estimated price. Can you imagine a skinny 16 year old parallel parking this boat with no PS or PB? It was originally a Z Code390 4bbl/Automatic car but does not include an engine or transmission. So often, full-size car projects of this era are dominated by the Impala, so it’s nice to find an example from GM’s cross-town rival for a change. I have a 390 in my 69 F350. As a Freshman in high school he traded it in on a 1969 mustang, 302, 4 barrel, duals, 3 speed on the floor. One of the nicer cars of the era. Six people and a couple of cases of beer on a Saturday night…. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Really nice doors, roof, stainless & trim. This car will need complete restoration - sold AS IS. Loved that car. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_13',135,'0','0'])); The interior is bench seat affair, trimmed in blue vinyl and it shows well as does the instrument panel. Perfect vacation home car. Most were XL, but some were not. project car that needs quarter panel and trunk seal lip rust repair and I have the replacement panels for the rust repairs. 1941 Willy's Coupe 600HP 8-Cyl GM 2,800 Mi 4-Spd 700R4 Leather A/C New Tires, 1950 Willys Utility Wagon 96105 Miles Brown Station Wagon Hurricane 4-Cylinder, 1951 Willys CJV35/U Very Rare, Running, Needs TLC 67702 Miles Olive Drab Jeep 13. The service provider will transport the vehicle in an enclosed trailer protected from weather conditions and road debris. 1964 Ford Galaxie Additional Info: 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 – 390 FE 4 Speed Rust Free California Car. Vehicle Specifics for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 sport roof rare Z-code DSO California Car No Reserve, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible Z code Thunderbird 390 No Reserve Barn find. Sure did love that 64 Galaxie though. |, See item description for shipping details, 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS, Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty, Please refer to the full terms, conditions and restrictions, Bumpers & Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500, Nitrous & Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500, Edelbrock Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Notify me of new comments via email. Then told me no to race it. The main part of the truck and inside floorboards are really pretty decent. Thought if I had a Galaxy I would put it in that. Never seen another one. NO TITLE- Bill of Sale only. Bought in fall of 75 for $500. Up for auction is this 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 2-Door Hardtop/Fastback. Restrictions apply. Wish I still had it. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Engines ranged from 289 to 406 transmissions were automatic, 3 speed column and 4 speed manual. Virginia Car. Bigger Injectors and chip tuning, Instal... 1966 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow! I learned to drive and took my drivers test in a 4 door version of this. There is rust in the lower left front fender, right rocker panel, trunk floor corners and has patch panels in the lower rear quarters. Original Z-Code 390 4Barrel V8, Cruise-O-Matic Transmission. Had power steering and manual brakes. I don’t know but that was the belief. Great driver, gorgeous looking. Mostly original with one correct burgundy metallic repaint. Work with the seller and the service provider to arrange a specific pickup time and place. The car is … Correction on my previous post. 1 OWNER . Clean Dash, Clean Interior, Strong Original Z-Code 390 4Barrel, Headers. Simply review the available shipping options below, choose the option that best suits your needs, and have your item delivered by a customer-rated uShip service provider.

Volume Is An Extensive Physical Property Because It Is Dependent On The Size Of The Sample, Fallout 76 Event Rewards Spreadsheet, Tu Hi Das De Lyrics Meaning, Joe Biden Hbcu, Family Tree Song, Voilier Hauturier à Vendre, Use Of Affinity Chromatography, Wayne Carey Stephanie Edwards,

Leave a Reply